|
|
|
|---|
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Ok we St Peter's let down all the gentiles with their effort last night, but we cant let that put us on tilt, so I'm putting at least 2 units on all these plays:
Morehead St +5 vs Richmond
Pick: Morehead St
This Morehead St team is long and athletic and should get to damn near every rebound in this match up. I just liked their style of play beating Louisvile. And Richmond's win over Vandy isn't nearly as impressive.
UCLA +6 vs Florida
Pick: UCLA
I like UCLA moneyline here too. I think that UCLA big men will give the Gators fits all day. Especially because Florida plays tough perimeter defense and is suspect down low. Florida never deserved at 2 seed and today they will prove why. Take the points
Wisconsin -3.5 vs Kansas St
Pick: Wisconsin
I loved this line when it opened at 2, now it has moved to 3.5, but I still like the Badgers to win by 8 plus. Not sure why this line is so low, the Wisconsin big men can shoot the ball and will test the KSU dfferently than any team has all year.
Gonzaga -1 vs BYU
Pick: Zags
I like this one the least of my picks today, mainly because I see a lot of action on Gonzaga, and usually I like going against the money. But I have liked Gonzaga every since the changed their lineup around in mid- February. They run a 3 guard offense similiar to Butler, but they are deeper and bigger than the Bulldogs. Obviously BYU goes as Jimmer goes, but they're lack of depth has to be a bigger factor with each round they advance.
